Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grace-Gratitude-Goodwill

I want to thank many many individuals for countless gestures of goodwill. Lot to feel good about. It is natural to thank when people offer support in difficult times but when going gets smoother, I feel even more weighed down with gratitude for all that I have received collectively over the period of time.

First and foremost to my mother for showering me with affection, faith in me and inspiration and strength. Father for showing me that love does not have to be loud and can be expressed in so many other ways.

I am fortunate for sister who remained protective of me and never tried to compete, compare or claim more of my parents, Infact I had habit of finding space between my mother and sister!

I am lucky all my cousins for making my babyhood pampered and giving me this name.

I have previledged in company of my neighbours from pre school to my daughter's school days for giving me effortless feelgood and casual company

I am thankful to Manchester group for giving me weekly dose of Indian culture, taught me how to party and providing inspiration for funfilled holidays.

I am thanking Bangalore group - family and friends for welcoming me and helping me settle here. This is one place where I landed empty handed and have never put any effort to bring fun or comfort to anyone and yet they helped me every time I needed them.

God Grant me chances to do something for everyone who brought comfort -care - company and support.

I might end my prolonged holiday in India once more. Did I accomplish anything I envisaged when landed? Not a single! But I received in abundance from unexpected places. Ahmedabad or not India remains my warm embracing mother land and will make me come again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment